Monday, July 16, 2012

Nexus 7 has been started to shipped for those who preordered.

Do you like this post?

Nexus 7 has been started to shipped for those who preordered also available in GameStop for anyone.
The $199 Nexus 7 tablet excited quite a few folks when unveiled at Google I/O recently. Lot of users used out their credit cards and preordered a Nexus 7 from Google, expecting to get it as soon as it was available. Few of uses are getting notifications from Google that their precious has shipped to arrive soon. Others are just going to the GameStop retail stores and buying one today. No preorder necessary.
Word of shipping units was confirmed by CNET , as early buyers were getting email notification from Google that the Nexus 7 was on the way. I am still waiting notification that mine has left the station on its way to me.Upon getting word that the Nexus 7 was beginning to ship, some without orders headed to retail outlets carrying the tablet to see if they were available today. I've gotten word from two of them on Twitter that indeed the local GameStop store had them for sale, no preorder necessary.
But its needless  to say some anxious purchasers of the Nexus 7 are a bit upset to not have their tablet ordered weeks ago, especially when can anyone just go to the store and pick one up. Google needs to take a page from the Apple manual and make sure that all who preorder a device get them at the same time.
But from my level , my preorder has been a bit puzzling. When I placed make payment for the order a few weeks ago the charge hit my bank account as pending. Earlier this week the purchase with Google changed to charged and the purchase amount was deducted from the account. That was good news to me as it indicated the Nexus 7 that I am anxious to receive, would soon be on its way.
Today, the day others are getting those shipping notices and others are buying the Nexus 7 locally, the entire purchase price was removed from my bank account. I now haven't paid for my tablet according to the bank and to Google. It's like getting thrown off the bus to wait for the next one, I guess.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More